Non peer-reviewed papers
- Fujii, M. (2020), Ocean warming: The impacts on marine ecosystems and human societies in Japanese coasts. In: Li, Y. and Namikawa, T. (Eds.), In the Era of Big Change: Essays about Japanese Small-Scale Fisheries. TBTI Global Publication Series, St. John’s, NL, Canada, 357-365.
- Fujii, M., and A. Tanaka (2014), Modeling for evaluation and prediction of effects of shirt-term atmospheric disturbance on air-sea material cycling, In: Linkages in biogeochemical cycles between surface ocean and lower atmosphere (Eds. M. Uematsu, Y. Yokouchi, S. Takeda, Y. Yamanaka, and A. Tsuda), TERRAPUB, 211-222, doi:10.5047/w-pass.a04.001.
- Ratio, M, A. R., Y. Fujimitsu, J. Nishijima, M. Fujii, and M. Taniguchi (2014), A case study of impacts, risks and vulnerabilities of the local community of Makiling-Banahaw Geothermal Complex, Philippines, Proceedings of 36th New Zealand Geothermal Workshop, November 2014.
- Ratio, M. A. R., Y. Fujimitsu, J. Nishijima, M. Fujii, and M. Taniguchi (2014), Perceived knowledge and social acceptance of geothermal energy of the local community in Makiling-Banahaw Geothermal Complex, Proceedings of Grand Renewable Energy 2014, O-Po-1-5, 4p, July 2014.
- Fujii, M., and F. Chai (2007b), Influences of initial plankton biomass and mixed layer depths on the outcome of iron-fertilization experiments, Biogeosciences Discussions, 4, 4411-4441, 2007.
- Ito, S., M. J. Kishi, Y. Yamanaka, and M. Fujii (2003), Saury group report and model results, PICES Scientific Report, 20, 114-119.
Updated on 2021/06/18