Books and Textbooks
- Fujii, M., T. Yoshimura, and T. Ono (2021), Preface: Assessment of impacts of coastal and marine ecosystems to ocean acidification, deoxygenation, and global warming on marine ecosystem, Kaiyo Monthly, 53(6), 299-303.
- Fujii, M., S. Takao, T. Yamaka, T. Akamatsu, Y. Fujita, M. Wakita, A. Yamamoto, and T. Ono (2021), Continuous monitoring and future projection of ocean warming, acidification, and deoxygenation on the subarctic coast of Hokkaido, Japan, Kaiyo Monthly, 53(6), 318-331.
- Yamakita, T., M. Nakaoka, H. Yamano, A. Nanami, Y. Ishikawa, K. Sudo, M. Fujii, T. Kubo, M. Makino, M. Hori, Y. Tanaka, N. Yotsukura, S. Uryu, T. Tsuge, N. Kumagai, T. Yabe, H. Tajima, A. Sugimoto, Y. Shirayama (2020), Environment Research and Technology Development Fund, Strategic Research and Development Area (S-15) Predicting and Assessing Natural Capital and Ecosystem Services through an Integrated Social-Ecological Systems Approach (PANCES), PANCES Policy Brief, 3, 12pp.
- Christian, J., and T. Ono (Eds.) (2019), Ocean acidification and deoxygenation in the North Pacific Ocean, PICES Special Publication, 5, 116pp.
- Yamanaka, Y. and M. Fujii (2011), Effects of climate change and global warming on marine ecosystems and fishery resources, In: Sumi, A., N. Mimura, and T. Masui (Ed.), Climate change global sustainability: A holistic approach, United Nations University Press, 316pp.
- Fujii, M. (2007), Modeling biogeochemical responses to iron-enrichment experiments in high nutrient, low chlorophyll regions, SOLAS Newsletter, 6, 4.
Updated on 2021/06/21