We will change the specialized subject for “Fall Entrance Examination” and “Entrance Examination for October Admission” to be held in August 2022. For detail, please read here.
Student Application Guidebook
We strongly recommend foreign students to contact a supervisor candidate prior to submitting the application form.
Please also check the guidebook provided at the graduate school’s website
Applicants for the Spring Entrance Examination (Master’s and Doctoral Courses) must submit TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS score sheet. For detail, please read the guidebook.
References in examination subject for MC
- Environmental Science (15th Edition or 14th Edition) by G. Tyler Miller and Scott Spoolman, Publisher: Cengage Learning (2012, 2015)
- Global Physical Climatology (Dennis L. Hartmann). ISBN-13: 978-0123285317
- Atmospheric Science, Second Edition: An Introductory Survey (J. M. Wallace and P. V. Hobbs). ISBN-13: 978-0127329512
Ecology & Geography
- Hills DM, Price MV, Hill RW & Laskowski MJ. 2019. Principles of life (3rd edn). MacMillan International. ISBN-978-1319017712 (Readd Part 7: Ecology (pages 946 -1055).
- Nagle G & Robbie Woodburn R. 2018. Cambridge International AS/A Level Geography, Revision Guide, 2nd Edition（English Version). Hodder Education, ISBN-13: 978-1510418387 or E-book is also available.
- Chemical Principles: The Quest for Insight Seventh Edition, Peter Atkins, Loretta Jones, Leroy Laverman, W. H. Freeman, ISBN-10: 1464183953, ISBN-13: 978-1464183959