Graduate School of Env.Science / Faculty of Env.Earth Science
NOTE: Please inquire of the academic affairs office at the earliest opportunity as required documents for application may take time to be issued.
Scholarship: FY2017 Takano Zaidan
1. Japanese or international postgraduate students who major science and technology. (e. g., physics, chemistry, environment and energy, agriculture)
2. First-year master¡Çs students as of April 2017.
3. Students who wish to work in the manufacturing industry after finish school.
4. Students who have not previously received a scholarship from the Takano Zaidan
5. International students who obtain proficiency in Japanese language, especially in writing and reading.
6. Students who do not receive other private foundation scholarships.
\600,000 per year (August 2017 – July 2018)
Deadline for application:
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Please ask the academic affairs office for more detail.
Graduate School of Environmental Sceince, Hokkaido University